This course is designed with dual objectives in mind- i) To aware participants about the ongoing cyber security issues and prospective threats. ii) To introduce practical sessions on defensing those threats.
This course will assist the participants on how to secure their workstation from internal & external security related issues. The participants will be able to protect their important data, system and other resources in the network or internet.
- Different types of security holes.
- Networking fundamentals and functions.
- Necessity of defining User Roles.
- Email security both in browser and outlook.
- Internet security.
- Device Maintenance.
- Internal and External Threats.
- Targeted attacks and defenses.
Who can attend?
Anybody working with Banks, Insurance Company or any other financial organizations.