Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet developed by Microsoft for Windows, Mac OS X, Android and iOS. It features calculation, graphing tools, pivot tables, and a macro programming called Visual Basic for Applications. It has been a very widely applied spreadsheet for these platforms.
The course is designed for the working class who have basic knowledge in MS Excel. It will cover the intermediate & advanced modules i.e. Formula, Graphs, Security, Pivot Table, Macro etc. We follow a blended learning methodology with the combination of case-based theory and hands-on training.
- Introduction Excel as a Data Analysis Tool
- Data, Information and Knowledge
- Cell Reference
- Relative & Absolute Reference
- Naming data range
- Excel Functions
- A walk through on how to use functions
- Summation, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division.
- IF Function
- Sum, Count, CountA, CountIf Function
- Min, Max, Average Functions
- Date Function
- And Function
- FV Function
- Goal Seek
- Lookup Function
- Pivot Table
- Case Study
- Banking Transaction
- Money Exchange
- Payroll System
- Sales System
- Grading System
- How to effectively use Graphs
- Strengths of each graphs
- Creating and Modifying a Chart
- Column Chart, Pie Chart, Cylinder Chart
- Changing the Chart Type
- Changing the Gridlines
- Changing Color, Value, Category Axis, Floor, Wall of Chart
- Removing Data from a Chart
- Excel Chart placing to PowerPoint
- Proofing and Security
- Conditional Formatting
- Data Validation
- Protecting workbook and worksheets
- Working with Macro
- Introduction to Macros
- How it works in excel
- The advantages of macros(automation)
- How to record a macro
- Assigning a keyboard shortcut for macro
- Absolute and Relative referenced macros
- VBA for Excel
- Introduction to VBA Scripts
- Accessing and working with VBA Editor
- Creating a sub-routine
- Using variables
- The If condition
- The If-else condition
- Assigning a VBA Script or a Macro to a Button
- Creating your own custom function
- Example of Solver
1st October 2016, 09:30-17:00, eGeneration Office.
- Bank: eGeneration Ltd. A/C: 0011100012746, Premier Bank Ltd., Kawran Bazar Branch.
- bKash: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Cash: eGeneration Office
Who can attend?
Anybody who has basic understanding about Excel and wish to enhance the skill.
Mr. Shafiq has 15 years of extensive experience in IT education industry. He has been teaching graduates, undergraduates, corporate, diplomats, diploma-holders and HND students in multi-cultured environment in several countries. Shafiq is specialized in skill development training. He has proven track record of conducting many corporate training & was speaker in various academic seminars in Bangladesh, Saudi Arabia, Philippines and Uganda. He is expert in software engineering, database designing & administration, programming, web designing and open source technologies. He has conducted corporate training for the employees of Oracle, Canon, Accenture, Asian Terminals, DP World, Hinduja, American Express, Embassy of Indonesia, Embassy of Nigeria, United Nations and many more reputed organizations in different countries. He has achieved International Best Faculty Award in 2007-08 from Aptech Worldwide.